|
Friday, April 4, 2008
Arhhlos. Nobody tag my blog de ): Sian.. tomorrow still got to to choir at 7AM! Walaos lehh! Why must go so early. Its not like we're not free in the afternoon? Why not have it at 8am? One hour later nia! I need my beauty sleep de ok! =.= 7am is worse than school time. And until 12pm leh! 5 HOURS OF TRAINING! =.= zzzz. And even if we need to go to victoria concert hall which is around bugis, cause we passed by bugis and soon stopped, and my mother say go bugis like only half an hour! Go there come back one hour gone. Then still got 4 HOURS OF TRAINING. Wth... Yesterday audition and getamped down for some reason. I think playpark got prob?? I dunno. The audi website and getamped website also cannot go. But after like 1 hour or so can le. o_O Then I checked but no patch or anything lehhs. Weird.. Anyway nothing to say le. Got to do homework. weekendHOMEWORK; fractured fairytale chinese thingyy Done 2 of my homework already. Fractured fairytale is half done. I did my homework during Social Studies when teacher droned on and on for half an hour about what children in other countries kana sold and have to work and blah blah blah. Then the next one hour she let us do homework. Hehe. She nothing to teach? And she talk so soft! I can hardly hear anything. Ok, gonna work on my fractured fairytale now. I haven't even done my script for the podcast! It's with Zi Qin for the whole week now but she have not put a single word in .=X She says she will TRY HER BEST to search today. But maybe cannot. Wth. Script must be finished by monday. And if she cannot use comp then how?! Weekends also cannot pass to me. Die larhs. Hope she can do lorhs. Lucky I got a copy of the script in my thumbdrive. Maybe I do there? Ahhwells. Whatever. BYEBYE~ (: |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |