|
Saturday, May 3, 2008
HIIES. Went out with Faye to lot 1 yesterday. This is the second time in the year we went to lot 1 only. RAWRRRR. What's Faye doing .. -__-" Too bad Nic can't go. Too busy STUDYING. I thought she said she wanted to go lot 1 awhile to rest o_O Ahhwells, her own problem. Anyways, as I was saying. I was eating pancakes when faye smsed me asking me whether I was going lot 1. Of course I said yes. And so we met at the library at 8pm. I saw my aunt there too o_O Next, we went to the food court to eat our dinner. Faye and I had chicken rice. Then we went to comics connection while our 2 mothers and my aunt stayed at the food court chatting. ARGHH. I still could not find tsubasa #12! SO annoying. I go so many places already. Both popular and comics connection also don't have! I went to Lot 1, West Mall, Causeway Point, Sembawang[Sun Plaza] and Bukit Panjang. ZZZZZ. Then after that, we went to Popular. Faye bought the Full Metal Alchemist #1. What the... I already lent it to her last time but she said that I didn't! -___-" Faye rich sia. Collect so many comics. I only have 2 collections currently and going broke already. xD And my mother doesn't really allow me to buy comics. RAWRR. Not that it stops me from buying =X Okayy, thats all. TATA~ |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |