Friday, May 16, 2008

YO.
Oh yaa! I forgot to post about my ice-skating experience. Let me post about it now. xD I went ice-skating with Nic on Saturday.

At 3 o clock, Nic came my house and we played computer awhile. At around 4, we started off for ICE-SKATING! :D We went up to the skating rink and bought our tickets. Zzz. We must buy gloves. And they cost $3. xD Had a little difficulty putting on my skates at first. I didn't know must go around the thing at the sides. Then the shoelace is like so LONG and THICK. Must tie so many rounds. And everytime pull will HAND PAIN. Zzz. Standing and walking on skates was a little weird at first but after awhile I got used to it.[we were still not in the rink] And when we went to collect our skates, the guy will measure our leg. Nic got size 5 and I got 4 and a half. TOO SMALL![for both of us] Nic went to change her shoe while I used her size 5. She wanted size 6 but the man said it will be too big and gave her size 5 and a half. So we placed our bags into the locker and stepped in the rink. I was a little scared at first. xD Like so embarrassing lorhhs. Dunno how to skate. Then I saw one ADULT using some pole thingy to balance herself. At least i'm not her! After a few rounds, I COULD SKATE! :DD Nic said I was a fast learner. Hehehe. :D We skated till 7.15pm and then we went to take off our shoes.[our time was suppose to end at 7.20pm. two hours] Luckily, its easier to take out. The shoe was still very tight so I got a BLISTER! A super pain one. Zzz. THE STUPID ACT-SMART GUY HAI ME GET A BLISTER! RAWRRR I WANNA SUE HIM! xD

Then we were going out, the lady at the counter asked us for our tickets. And Nic couldn't find it! OMG. The lady said we have to pay $30 if we don't have a ticket. So we went inside to search again. Luckily, the man renting/selling the shoes/gloves found them and returned them to us. PHEW! We exited the rink and went to change. Then we took NEOPRINTS! :D The stupid darn machine so slow and take photo so many times that we took about 1 hour to finish. And Nic had to be back by 8+. We ran to the food court and ate our dinner. Then we went to the arcade and played one round of DDR. Too bad we forgot to set it to SSR mode D: Kinda boring. After the game, we went home.

THE END OF ICE-SKATING TRIP~


Sian. Yesterday, I spent like 1 or 2 hours looking for a skin but still could not find one. Monday's Vesak Day so we have a extra day of holiday. My teachers gave me 5 holiday "presents". Want to know what they are? That's right! HOMEWORK. Blehhh. D: At least not as bad as Nicolette. Got 8.
myHOMEWORK;
Copy jiaju
Maths workbook page 37-42[half done]
Maths workbook revision paper
Situational writing
Journal

Kayys, gonna watch my show on youtube now.
SEEYAS~





L Y N N♥

oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;]
SVPS WSSS; 1C 2C
Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout






$$$
SEE: SS501, SUPERJUNIOR, BEAST, 2PM, JAY PARK, U-KISS SHINEE, FT ISLAND, CN BLUE, ZE:A, D-NA
2PM - Don't Stop Can't Stop Album
Jay Park Album
SS501 Rebirth Album Limited Edition
U R Man Album
U R MAN dvd special
SS501 signature keychain
SS501:
handphone strap
bracelet
necklace
poster
notebook
lightstick
calender
SS501 collection album
U-Kiss Only One album
U-Kiss Break Time album
BEAST - Mastermind album
BEAST - Shock of the New Era album
2pm - 1:59PM album
You're beautiful DVD
You're beautiful OST
Audio Technica Headphones
Korean Phrasebook/Dictionary
Japanese Phrasebook/Dictionary
Grow taller
Learn Japanese/Korean
New handphone strap
The Power Of Five Book #4 - Necropolis
TrinityBlood #1 & #2
Vampire Knight #10, #11
New slippers
New shirt
New wallet
New earrings
Cut fringe










the sites.
tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying.
weixin. xinyi.
yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10





February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer : Chili.
x o x o