|
Monday, June 16, 2008
HEYHEYS :DDD I'm going to post about ice-skating with Nic, Faye and Wan Ying. :D We met at New York[a new restaurant that opened at lot 1] at 12.30pm for lunchies :D I shared a plate of fish and chips and a cup of cranberry juice with my mother. After our deeeeelicious lunch faye's mother kept taking pictures of us. Next, we went to the arcade[faye and nic wanted to play the silent hill] I didn't dare to play at first cause I thought it would be really scary[i watched the show] And end up that game is not scary at all! Faye and Nic screamed once. Haha. Nic so funny lorhhs, keep looking away. That game is a disgrace to the show! RAWRRR. But Nic and I plan to play it this sat[hehe xD]. Oh and at lunch, faye introduced me to a comic, trinity blood. Ahhhh! Its so damn nice now I have another collection to make! I bought the book 3 and 4 already. I'm planning to buy 1 and 2 next time. I hope they won't be sold out or something! I've tried watching the anime but after episode 1 and 2 the subs are in spanish! WTH lorhhs. They don't even have dubs[i don't really like it anyway. they sound horrible]. I think episode 14 is the only episode after episode 2 that has english subs. I dunno. I didn't really check. I think i'm gonna give up on the anime. -________-" Okay, now back to ice-skating. After we shopped awhile, we went to the MRT station and started off for Jurong East! :D When we were buying our tickets for the ice-skating, faye was really excited. Haha :D It was faye's and wanying's first time ice-skating. We put on our skates, took out some money and stuffed our bags into the locker. Then we hopped on the ice :D Wanying learned pretty quick :D But faye still could not skate really well when we left. Nvm, JIAYOUS FAYE! YOU CAN DO IT NEXT TIME :DDD We went to the food court for dinner. Then we went to take our neoprints! :D We chose a machine that has a platform that can move up and down. And while we were decorating, nic was playing around using the fireworks background thingy to colour around her eyes then the background behind her. Then before she had a chance to erase, someone entered the machine! And we had to stop decorating. Omg lorhhs, our picture was like so funny! Nic's eyes were like just 2 circles. Ahahahahaha =X Anyway, after the neoprints we all had to go home D: THE END :D Hahas, okay that's the end of our ice-skating trip. Our guild blog looks kinda dead now. WTH is nicolette doing!? She can go online and yet she didn't update our guild blog! I was the last to post and I got nothing else to say xD I must tell her to go update siaa! AND that GRACE HO LI HUI still did not return my library book! And she's still claiming she's returned it! Well, its no use claiming! FIND IT! And she doesn't have time to stay back! RAWRRRR! What if I get a fine lehh? I'm not gonna pay! And I'll have to buy a new book[which im not gonna do too!] Grace borrowed it! And even if she pays it my nice clean record is GONE! RAWRRRR! Okay, going to re-read TB[trinity blood] now. Wow I'm really crazy. I keep re-reading. LOL. I love book 2 and 4 the best so far. That's all! NITES~[its currently 12.43am] |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |