|
Friday, September 26, 2008
HELLO :D Grrs. I really really hate my chinese teacher. She's so dumb and sucky -.- Walao lorhhs. Yesterday I alr pass up my paper. Thn today she call everyone stand then call out the names one by one to return the book/paper and when they get back to the book/paper thn sit. Thn she never call my name and some other boys -.- Thn she was like scolding me lor. Saying what 20 mins not enough for you to copy ah and dunno what shyt. EH. Please get your facts right okay! I got pass up horh! Kendra also witness lorhhs. I pass up with her. She don't anyhow scold people larhhs. STUPID. Not fit to be teacher! Lost people's thing still anyhow scold! Somemore memory so lousy. TOO OLD ALREADY. GO RETIRE LAHH. Idiotic sia she. Zzz. Today got tons of homework D: Might not be a lot to others tho. Like nicolette. Lol. Her class always LOADED with homework. Today I have 2 maths and 2 science worksheet and 1 stupid chinese thing. Sian -.- I dunwan dooooo! Sob D: Anyway going youtubing. Hehe. SEEYAAAAAAAAA~ |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |