|
Saturday, October 11, 2008
YO. ;] Grr. Before psle, me and nic plan to go her house on saturday[11/10] to celebrate after-psle. Thn on friday, my mother told me we going to my couz's bdae chalet -.- Spoil our plans !#$%^&* And I wanted to go lot 1 first, to buy trinity blood #9 But thn we had to take my uncle's taxi. Zzz -.- And I hate the smell of taxis. They make me wanna vomit. Spent a boring day at the chalet -.- And omg, I lost touch alr[in ddr] I played it yesterday and I almost failed at do it all night. And I failed at silent hill! Wahhhh D: Easiest song somemore. Stupid SSR mode. D: And I forget how make easier le. Both times I also fail at silent hill -.- Er, I mean silent hill the song horhhs, not the game. Sadsadsad ~ Stupid lot 1 arcade, why take away the old ddr machine.. See. So long nv practice, I so lousy le D: Wahwahs, nic rich siaa! Not too long ago, she bought shorts[i think?] from this fashion. Thn yesterday she also buy shorts from OP. Thn today she going BHG to buy somemore clothes. Rich girl -.- Wow, I've been watching too many dramas. I haven't watch iswak 2 for quite sometime o_O Better go watch. BUHBYEE~ |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |