HEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS :D IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK ~ Hehe. Now I shall post about my taiwan trip >:D Hope I can remember everything xD [Day 1] Hmms, woke up around 5am+ Left house at 6am and took my uncle's taxi to the airport. Oh, and we also went to fetch my mother's friend before that. [the taiwan trip is my mother's company trip] The flight there took 4 and a half hours. So long T_______T Lucky I had my thick fat breaking dawn book with me :D I read it on the plane. I also watched hana yori dango - the movie on tv :D:D The first place our guide took us was to some pottery thingy o__O" Lol. Thn we went to our hoteeeeel :D After resting for idunnohowlong [i bathed during that time] we went down for dinner at a restaurant in the hotel. I had chicken with riceee~ Hehe. xD After dinner we went up to our room to rest[again] I think we rested for like half an hour? Then we met in the lobby and went to shihlin night market. [not tour guide bring de] Have to walk so damn far to the mrt D: After we bought our tickets[it looks like a coin o___O] for the mrt, some of my mother's friends went to the toilet -.- So we had to wait for them. Thn suddenly got fire alarm -.-" Lol, and we were like standing there looking around, doing nothing. We know its a fire alarm larhs. Got announcement marhs. I think its either a false alarm or a really small fire. Cus very fast thn they make announcement[i didnt hear what they say] and we can go in le. At the night market, we walk and walk and walk. We tried to stick together[the company ppl] but in the end, kana seperated. So I walk around with my parents. They sell lots of stuff but nothing interesting lehs. I didn't buy anything. Thn afterwards[i think its 10pm+] we went to a nearby shopping centre to go toilet. xD Arghh, so stinky sia the toilet -.- Is mcdonalds de. Thn after that... we had mcdonalds :D:D The happy meal xD The chicken is like so damn nice ~~! Better than sg de mcdonalds xD Hmms, then after eating we went back le. Oh and did I tell you - taiwan has lotsandlots of motorcycles. They were everywhere o________O" At the road there always got lots of motorcycles zoom pass, followed by the cars. Thn also got one whole loooooooong row of motorcycles parked nearby the shopping center. I should have taken a pic xD Anyways, end of day 1. :D [Day 2] Woke up for breakfast at the restaurant in the hotel [again. lol] So sian lorhs, always must wake up early -.-" Breakfast like buffet liddat, can choose what you want to eat. I got noodles and nuggets. [after finishing that i went to take toasted bread with butter. hehe] The rest of the food I dun like de xD And I don't feel like eating eggs. Anyways aftter breakfast, we met at the lobby at 9am and went for our tour. First place we went to was a memorial hall. Got protestors standing outside o______O" Dunno protesting for what thing. Lol. Anyway. Our next stop was.... a pearl shop o______O" Then inside the lady showed us a slide show and blahblahblah. Talk so long de -.- Lots of people bought the pearl powder [including my mother] Uh, I think after that we went for lunch at a seafood restaurant. [some of the events might be mixed up cus i can't remember they were in what order xD] After lunch we went to some place to see the rock formations thingy? Next he took us to a tea shop. Had to drink tea -.- The cup is hot lorhs. I wonder how people hold it de -.- I almost drop sia xD And must drink the tea. Bleaghh. Must slurrrrp it ~ Lol. Must be veryveryvery loud o_____O Loudest wins a prize. Haha, I didn't bother to slurp it tho. Who cares about a prize -.- Thn got some sort of tea or whatever they go mix with yakult. Making it a disgusting green colour. Lucky it doesn't taste as disgusting as it looks -.- After buying whatever we want & stuff our guide took us to a nearby shop selling royal jelly. Didn't buy any cus I don't like the taste. Next place our guide took us was idunnowhatstheplace called but has lots of stalls and stuff? Like a market or something. We walked around and my mother bought prawn balls [lol i dun think thats really the name but since it has prawns and its in a shape of a ball, i shall call it prawn ball >:D] to eat. Quite nice larhs. Before it was time to meet, I got myself a lollipop~ Hehe ^^ Anyways, next we went to taipei 101. I think we were given 45 mins [or was it 1hr ? xD] to walk around. All the shops there sell branded stuff de, buy stuff sure become broke o____o After that we went to have our dinner~ Grr, the restaurant serve de things all dimsum de -.- Wtf. I only ate a bit of that and fried rice. Haha. Then after dinner we went back to our hotel le. I turned on the tv and started surfing channels again. Bored marhs xD I found channel v :D Lol. They were showing mo fang bang bang tang. I think its a replay or something cus they were choosing the bbt members. Hmms, I think I watch tv til 12 or 1+ thn sleep le. End of day 2 ~ [Day 3] Woke up, bathed, ate, blahblah. First stop for today - Hot Spring o______O" Lol, after the hot spring we went to some super windy place. I dunno whats the name of the place. I don't bother to go check the names xD Anyway we took our group photo there then we were given 10mins to walk around. Nothing much there anyway. Lol, and nobody told the 2 malay guys to come back in 10mins and the guide had to go find them. Did I mention that the guide doesn't speak english? [cant remember if i typed it earlier. lol] Anyway after that our guide brought us to some place with lots of flowers. And again, I dunno whats the name of the place ^^ Hehe. Anyways, after that we went for lunchhhh :DDD Hmms, after lunch we went to a place with lots of shops/stalls ? Not a shopping center. I got myself some fried chickennn~ Hehe :P Then next we were taken to a shop selling fengshui stuff o______O" On our way there our guide was telling us stories on the bus [he always seems to be talking o____o but I didn't bother to listen sometimes. hehe] He was saying before we go in hotel room [since we changing hotels tmr] we should knock on the door 3 times, and blahblahblah so dun have ghost. Then later if at 12am got someone knock on the door you must say "bingo! who issit" [i really don't know whats up with the bingo -.- im just quoting what he said. lol] If no one replies then you should slip NT$100 under the door. Thn if someone knocks again, he must be a really greedy ghost :P [lol the guide said that], slip NT$500 under the door. Thn if STILL knock again, slip NT$1000 under the door. Then you'll hear a thankyou. Haha, anyway, he said that last time he bring a group on tour. Thn got a lady carrying lots of stuff so ask him help her bring to her room. He agreed. At that time he was feeling hungry so he bought himself a chicken wing[lol i dunno whether is wing. aiyo, just something chicken-ish? LOL xD] Anyway, then he took the lady's bag to her room. Thn he knocked on the door. At that time very late liao. I think its 12am :P The lady said:"bingo! who issit?" [lol this bingo thing is really weird.] Lol thn at that time he just took a bite from his chicken so he couldn't reply. And from under the door out came a NT$100 bill :P Thn he knock again, and AGAIN, at that time he was eating. So same thing happened except this time a NT$500 bill came out. Lol ~ Thn he knocked again. And out came a NT$1000 bill. After that I think he went away le. I dunno what he did with her stuff? And the next day when he returned her all her money she whacked him, [LOL] saying what he caused her cannot sleep and blahblah. Anyway thn he said the NT$100 dollar bills and stuff not true de [i wonder if his story about the woman thing is true or not] and he said you should do this instead, knock 3 times, place your shoes in a dunno what way, flush the toilet[i think thats what he said? my chinese sucks -.- anyway he said something about the toilet la.] thn go to your bed, pull off the blanket and bedsheets and stuff and wrap it around your back then take a clean pair of underwear and put it on your head and go to the door and shout HAHAHA. [lol! :P of course, that is not true either] Anyway enough of his stories. Back to the tourrrr. Inside the shop, also got a lady talking about fengshui. So bored. Luckily the talk not that long :D Not as long as the stupid pearl one -.- Ugh. Anyway, Next we went to a shop selling snacks and stuff. Melikeythecheesecake :D My mother bought it. Haha. They'll send it to us on the last day with dry ice in it so it won't melt. After that~ Our tour guide brought us to ximending to walky around~ We were given 45mins. I bought a jacket :D:D Nextnext, we went for dinner. It was muchmuch nicer that day2's dinner. Lol :P Er, I think after that we went back liao? That's all for day 3 :D [Day 4] Today we switched hotels. Ate breakfast and stuff, then 12 o clock check out. Everyone took taxis to our new hotel~ Some people went to airport to flyyyy back to sg. After we checked in our new hotel [the room was quite small -.-" the pic looked big] everyone met downstairs at the 1st floor. The hotel weird weird one lorhs -.- Hide in one corner. Somemore must go 4th floor then is the hotel lobby. 1st-3rd floor is idunnowhat -.- Anyways, we met downstairs and went out to find foooood. We walk around ximending~ And we saw this REAAAAALYREAAAAAALY LOOOOOOOOOOONG line of people queuing up for something. I bet its some famousfamous star thing lorhs. Anyways, I wanted to see what it was but everyone walking halfway[they still finding food] then dun wan walk liao -.-" Grrr, almost near the stage alr. I only can see a poster thingy saying Big Train. I was thinking what it was -.- Couldn't remember. Lol. I was thinking whether it was a band or something [I remembered later that it was some sort of brand for clothes or something. I saw the ad before] They say we go find our own food easier. Anyway my parents and I had steamboat. Then we waaaaaaalk around again. Hmm, I can't remember what time but later we walked pass the stagee :D:D It was Show Luo's autograph session! No wonder super long queue o_____O Lol at first from far away my father thought it was a band. Cus the poster got show 5 people. Then end up is all him with different poses & clothes. Lol, I stood there and took pictures [ofcourselarhs-.-] And then it started raining -.-" Anyway after awhile we walk away le. And we actually saw our tour guide again~ He was wearing those kind of superformal clothes? o_____O" I think he bringing those richrich people on tour or something. Anyway my parents chatted with him awhile then we went shopping again. Lol. We were walkingwalkingwalking and then we saw one guy singing. At first I didn't know who is he. But must be famous barhs, since lots of people standing around him o____O" Then I saw a person carrying a poster thing with his name - Derrick. I was like ohh. Lol xD Anyway we went to a nearby shopping center to shop, and when we came out there was another person singing -.-" Looks like I met a lot of singers today horhs. But that guy not famous larhs. Just some random person with a mike? Lol. And got one more guy beside him with a guitar. He singing english songs. Got some people listening. I wonder if they understand what he's singing o__O Oh yeah and in between all those stuff, I had dinner. But i dunno is after what. Lol xD Can't rememberrrrr. Anyway after that nothing much to blog about liao lorhs, we just shopped around then later went back to the hotel. And.... WATCHED TV :P I saw miss no good~ At first I didn't want to watch the show [they showing the show on chn u now] cus the girl seemed really annoying -.- But in the end looks supernice leh~ Hehe. Hmms, I think I slept at 12am+ End of Day 4 :D [Day 5] Woke up, bathed, and went for breakfast at the restaurant near our hotel. Just next to it only. Hotel got give us coupon to eat there. Later, my family and some of my mother's friends went to taoyuan. We took the mrt to the taipei station and then we took the high speed rail. And then we had a reallyyyyy long bus ride before we finally reached there D: After getting off the bus we walked around, looking for food stalls. We finally found one after awhile xD We saw one got sell indian food de o____O" But we didn't go eat that of course. And got mcdonalds >:P But we also didn't eat that -.-" Anyway after our lunch we shopped around. They sell lots of clothes o______O" I didn't buy anything. After shopping we went to catch the train[idk whats it called but its not the high speed rail -.-] I think it took like 40 minutes? So slow D: The train brought us back to the taipei mrt station. There got some shops so we looked around :D:D Got one cd store >:D I went in to look around while my parents and my mother's friends were looking at books. All the books is chinese one, see for what -.-" But I think got some english? But not interesting de. I saw the twilight book. Chinese version. English is so much betterrrr xD Anyway at the cd shop I looked around for alice nine stuff for faye :P Too bad don't have D: I saw arashi&dbsk&fahrenheit ones. But the fahrenheit one I have liao -.-" I also looked around at the dramas there. Looking for bsm 1 xD After shopping around, we took the mrt back while my mother's friends went somewhere else. We went to ximending [we always seem to go there o__O] to eat dinnerrr :D Okay not really dinner but my father was hungry o_____O" We had fried rice, carrot cake, and rice with idunnowhat. Lol xD After eating, we went back and I watched tv til 8pm+ and thn my mother and I went out to buy kfc :P There's a kfc very nearby. Hehe. After eating kfc I watch tv again til bedtime. Lol. Always seem to be tv-ing when im not outside o____O" [Day 6] Woke up, bathed, and went for breakfast again. Had ham and eggs with bread [agaaaain xD] Thn went back to the hotel and watched tv til 12pm. We checked out of the hotel at 12pm and everyone put their luggage in a room at the first floor. Thn we went to ximending and walk around agaaaaaain. I bought bsm 1 from a cd shop xD Since singapore de also no eng subs and superrrr hard to find -.- So I buy lorhs. I looked out for alice nine cds again. But don't have D: I spotted a fahrenheit one. But it looked so damn old? Like it was used before. I saw arashi ones also. But some only have one song, and others the songs I dun really like. Anyway after getting my super bigfat bsm disc, we went to eat noodleeees. :D Super nice. Thn my mother bought a few keychains for her friends. My father went to a levis shop nearby. After buying the keychain we went back to the hotel le. [we all have to meet at 2.30pm] We collected our luggage and waited outside for the bus. Super damn slow lorhs the bus! We waited til 3pm+ thn come! Stupiddddd -.-" Then we had a looooooong drive to the airport. Almost fell asleep -.- I was listening to songs on my handphone. Lol xD At the airport, I was hungry again so I toasted bread with cheese. My parents had scrambled chicken rice. Idk whats scrambled chicken -.- Thats the name of the dish. o____O" Anyways, we boarded the plane at 6pm. The flight to sg took 4 hours & 10 mins. I played games and watched initial D on the plane. I didn't get to finish the show D: But I watch finish on youtube le. Hahas xD Anyways, at the airport we met my uncle and we went to a food court at B1 and had noodles. By the time I reach home alr 12am+ I fell asleep after washing up and changing xDD Yaaaaaay, THE END :D I shall post pictures next time cus I'm superuberultra LAAAAAZY >:D So, SEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~ note - the events for day 2 & 3 are super mixed up cus i can't remember where we went first and stuff o________O"
notenote[lol] - wah, i took more than 1week to finish this xD
unloved.
L Y N N♥
oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] SVPS WSSS; 1C 2C
Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd