|
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
HEEEEYS ;D Ugh, today's the first day of school after the CNY holidays D: Dang, why are the holidays over so fast? Luckily today no homework -.- Today got keyboard lesson, and I really hate the piece we're doing -.-" Okay not really hate larhs, but I don't like it. Bleh. And today for some reason, our classroom for chinese class changed. My chinese class is suppose to stay in classroom de but after keyboard lesson my class went back then got other people inside -.-" Oh, and not everyone from my class in the same chinese class. We split up. So I was like walking here and there dunno where to go. I heard someone say its at 1D so I went down but its not. Rawr. I was wandering around til I saw a classmate from my chinese class but she also dunno where to go -.- So we anyhow walk til we finally found the room. Luckily teacher not there yet so we not late :D After school I went to lot 1 to meet faye for lunchh ;P We both had chicken pepper rice but I added cheese and she didn't. Haha. Then we went to popular and the library. There were two stalkers following us .__. Lol, for those people with overactive imagination, its just faye's friends. But faye and I think they're really annoying. Shh xD Anyways, after that we went to mcdonalds to do our homework then we went homee :D Faye and I took the LRT. Wow, I thought faye will take the bus. Lol. Cus she usually take bus de. Haha, thats all for today. BYEBYE. ;D |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |