Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hi :D
Back from lot 1.
Today school have CNY celebration.
Lol.
Suppose to wear traditional costume/red shirt&school skirt and if don't have wear school uniform.
Of course me and kendra wear school uniform ^^
Anyway at school we went straight to classroom.
Got spontaneous[idk how spell, lol] writing.
But before cher come everyone was decorating the classroom.
We put up some CNY deco le but now adding more.
Then after that teacher come le so we do the spontaneous writing.
Bleh.
Haven't do finish but cher ask everyone pass up. -.-
After that we had our class partehhhh! :D
Everyone put their tables together and then we put all the food on it.
Haha.
Someone brought chicken wings o____O"
But then like tasteless leh :X
I brought twisties. xD
Haha after taking some food I went to kendra's class to see what they doing [we can go outside classroom ^^] and i think they doing work or something o____O
Then I was like, why never have party and she say dunno.
Lol but she told me after I left then her class have party le.
Anyway after eating it was our recess time.
Also nothing to do during recess -.-
We all eat le and very little stalls open anyway.
Someone brought a hsm3 disc and they were playing the songs on the radio.
When the "Can I have this dance" came on, beiying and yingwen started dancing.
LOL.
So funny.
It was like a couple dance.
Haha.
People also laughing.
And someone keep disturbing our class at the window.
We close, they open.
Then got one boy go take the broom and when the ppl outside open the window the boy go stick the broom out.
It touched the guy's mouth sia!
Lol!
Somemore got someone say they use the broom sweep the chicken de.
Yuck xD
After that we went to the hall for concert -.-
Zzz.
Take so damn long to start lorhs.
And the band members were standing there doing nothing.
And the girl sitting in front of me keep moving.
I no space liao lorhs -.-
I purposely move infront so she also have to move.
Hehe xD
Anyway the concert finally started with the band playing new year songs.
Then later chinese drum also got peform.
Then is the guzheng.
Uhh, I think after that is people sing.
Or was it before?
Lol, STM D:
Anyway lazy to type about the concert but we sat there for more than two hours.
My butt want die liao T___T
Lol, jk.
But when I stand up my legs damn pain siaa -.-
And our school's infested with mosquitoes D:
I got 4 bites in a week.
Rawr, bloodsuckers D:
After school, me and kendra go lot 1 to eat.
We ate at mcdonalds.
Saw lots of people siaa o____O"
I saw cynthia, nicolette, grace & yi hui.
I saw yi hui at the lrt station.
Anyways gonna watch my hot shot now,
BYE ^^





L Y N N♥

oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;]
SVPS WSSS; 1C 2C
Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout






$$$
SEE: SS501, SUPERJUNIOR, BEAST, 2PM, JAY PARK, U-KISS SHINEE, FT ISLAND, CN BLUE, ZE:A, D-NA
2PM - Don't Stop Can't Stop Album
Jay Park Album
SS501 Rebirth Album Limited Edition
U R Man Album
U R MAN dvd special
SS501 signature keychain
SS501:
handphone strap
bracelet
necklace
poster
notebook
lightstick
calender
SS501 collection album
U-Kiss Only One album
U-Kiss Break Time album
BEAST - Mastermind album
BEAST - Shock of the New Era album
2pm - 1:59PM album
You're beautiful DVD
You're beautiful OST
Audio Technica Headphones
Korean Phrasebook/Dictionary
Japanese Phrasebook/Dictionary
Grow taller
Learn Japanese/Korean
New handphone strap
The Power Of Five Book #4 - Necropolis
TrinityBlood #1 & #2
Vampire Knight #10, #11
New slippers
New shirt
New wallet
New earrings
Cut fringe










the sites.
tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying.
weixin. xinyi.
yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10





February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer : Chili.
x o x o