|
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
HEEEEYS ;D Gahh, I reallyreallyreally hate my school tables D:< They're like so damn small and I keep dropping stuff and banging myself on the edges! The edges are not sharp of course, but still pain leh! D: And yesterday I dropped my stuff more than four times already. Today I banged my finger and elbow on the table edge. Other times I also keep banging and dropping stuff. AHHHH, I hate the tables! D:< And today principal talk during assembly [i guess its considered assembly, or maybe silent reading? LOL xD since we have assembly liao. I seriously dunno whats it called] Talk so long lorhs D: I hate his talks. All rubbish. Blah. Lol, he admits it himself. He says he has verbal diarrhoea. LOL, LOL, LOL. Omg, I didn't know one question must write so long for literature. Liddat one hour where got enough! Today teacher make us stay back to copy the literature thing lorhs. I copy like siao cus I scared kendra go home liao -.- I suppose to meet her after school. Lucky she still there. I copy til hand pain and sweaty -.-" Me & kendra went to mcdonalds at lot one to eat :D Jiayi asked me to stay back for shooting but I didn't. Heh. >;D Uh anyway, I'm gonna continue my mmv now. I'm thinking of making it a valentine special but dunno whether can complete in time o____O" Oh and nicolette's online now [FINALLYYYYYY] :D :D :D BYEBYES! :D |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |