|
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
HEYS! ;D Long time no post. Grr, I HATE LIT. Literature sucks D: Must write so so much. And today cher was letting us copy 6/7 paragraphs of the SEE(State your point. Elaborate. Evidence.) thing from the comp(projector). Then the boys were helping her scroll down. So we were copying and and copying but the guys so fast lorhs. They keep scrolling and scrolling. Wtf larhs. Cannot wait for people arhs. End up I got 1 whole paragraph blank -.-" Wei Xin even worse. 4 paragraphs. Lol. Cus she copied wrongly and was trying to catch up. Then we were chionging like crazy. Having literature/english as last period is super stress one. Must copyandcopyandcopy like mad. Last time we also copying things lorhs. And cannot go home til copy finish and blahblahblah. Hand was like damn pain everytime -.- In the end I don't care liao, anyhow write til damn messy. LOL xD Don't care siaa. If we fail lit cus we can't read what we wrote(to revise) then its cher's fault :D But she says its impossible to fail -.-" And she very what lorhs, the boys go so fast she never tell them slow down. She was like, literature must write fast and blahblahblah. Wah, liddat I CONFIRM fail. Copy alr cannot catch up. During test must THINK one lehhs. Lucky sec 3 no more lit liao if not I will DIE. And zomg, history is like damn hard. The SBQ thingy... The first one I had like nothing to write about and I wrote total crap. All shit :D I only submitted one piece of foolscap paper. And we were given 5. A lot of people also submit 1 paper la. Some give 2 or 3. I doubt anyone reached 5? Yesterday I went out to BPP with chingching and jiayi to eat at mcdonalds. And day before yesterday I went to lot one with weixin. We ate at food court. Lol, today I eat in school if not later broke siaa. Keep eating out. xD Anyways, going sleep liao. Just finished revising for Science common test. Zzz, lots of teachers say its gonna be difficult D: GOOD LUCK TO ALL TAKING THE TEST (including myself :D) lol xD Nights! :D |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |