Friday, February 20, 2009

Hi :D
Shit. D:
I meant to come online at 9.30pm and now its 12.07pm.
I fell asleep til now! D:
Rawr.
My almost-three-hours goneeee!
Sob.
Anyway here's a quiz that I've decided to do.
Lol.
Faye said I could do it if I wanted to.
I wonder if I'll get any weirdweird answers o____O"
I have 322 songs in my phone.


RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 15 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

1. If someone says "are you okay?" you say?
Cinderella - Tata Young
LOL? It'll be weird if people asked me whether I was okay and I said cinderella.

2. How would you describe yourself?
This is Me - Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas
YEAH! This is me :D

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Love Like This - Amy Pearson
Dang, Why am I getting all english songs? -.-"

4. How do you feel today?
Bei Feng Chui Guo De Xia Tian - JJ Lin & Idunnowho xD

5. What is your life's purpose?
Kidnap My Heart- The Click Five

6. What is your motto?
Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
o_____O"

7. What do your friends think of you?
He Said, She Said - Ashley Tisdale

8. What do you think about very often?
Superstar - Jamelia
LOL!

9. What is 2+2?
Ai De Wang Dao - Fahrenheit

10. What do you think of your best friend?
When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
Uhh. o_____O
11. What is your life story?
Killing Me DJ - Sweetbox

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Ai Zhuan Jiao - Show Luo

13. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Wrong Number - DBSK

14. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Smack That - Akon ft. Eminem
LOL LOL LOL! I can't imagine anyone in dresses and tuxedos dancing in this song.

15. What will they play at your funeral?
Suan Tian - Fahrenheit & S.H.E

16. What is your hobby/interest?
Mirotic - DBSK

17. What's your biggest fear?
Sha Shou - JJ Lin
LOL YEAH! I'm afraid of killers :D

18. What do you want right now?
Ben Dan Zai Jian - Hey Girl

19. What do you think of your friend?
Love Like Oxygen - Shinee

20. What will you post this as?
Is It You - Cassie

Yay done :D
Lol, I had no comment for more than half of the quiz xD
Dunno what to type about xD
Anyways going to watch my x-family now~
Today the zhong ji san guo(sequel of x family) actors are on 100% entertainment :D
Dang, Xiu didn't talk much -.-
And I prefer his hairstyle in x-family then in zhong ji san guo.
Oh wells, gonna watch x-family now.
Oh yeah, I'm too lazy to tag people to do the quiz so if you feel like doing it, you can! :D
BYEE :D





L Y N N♥

oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;]
SVPS WSSS; 1C 2C
Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout






$$$
SEE: SS501, SUPERJUNIOR, BEAST, 2PM, JAY PARK, U-KISS SHINEE, FT ISLAND, CN BLUE, ZE:A, D-NA
2PM - Don't Stop Can't Stop Album
Jay Park Album
SS501 Rebirth Album Limited Edition
U R Man Album
U R MAN dvd special
SS501 signature keychain
SS501:
handphone strap
bracelet
necklace
poster
notebook
lightstick
calender
SS501 collection album
U-Kiss Only One album
U-Kiss Break Time album
BEAST - Mastermind album
BEAST - Shock of the New Era album
2pm - 1:59PM album
You're beautiful DVD
You're beautiful OST
Audio Technica Headphones
Korean Phrasebook/Dictionary
Japanese Phrasebook/Dictionary
Grow taller
Learn Japanese/Korean
New handphone strap
The Power Of Five Book #4 - Necropolis
TrinityBlood #1 & #2
Vampire Knight #10, #11
New slippers
New shirt
New wallet
New earrings
Cut fringe










the sites.
tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying.
weixin. xinyi.
yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10





February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer : Chili.
x o x o