|
Friday, March 6, 2009
HEYS :D Haha on wednesday, me and nic went to causeway point after school. She wanted to buy her friend's birthday pressie. The lrt so damn squeezy D: I saw yingwen, vernice, weixin and haikal. Wth, weixin got a seat -.- Anyway at causeway point me and nic went to sweet talk and bought some oreo drink. I forgot its name xD Then we shopped around. Nic bought her friend's birthday pressie at Mini Toons. Its a monkey stuff toy. Very cutee! :D Lol later on the way back we were playing with it and took pictures. So funny. We like put the monkey between us with its arms over our shoulders. Then the arms keep dropping down. I didn't even notice it. Lol. 2nd time it dropped down it was hanging infront of a boy. (actually both times also hanging infront of him) He was staring at it like what the? (according to nic) Lol so funny xD I keep laughing. I shall post some pics at the end of this post :D Yesterday after shooting me, weixin, cheryl and angeline went back together :D Only weixin not in shooting. Lol. She's in guzheng. Then we were walking back when I saw a packet drink hanging up. I thought there was a branch or something holding it up. I was like "what the, look at that." Then when we go closer I thought it looked like a spider web. But I was thinking nah, cannot be. Then suddenly one of them(I forgot who) said it was a spider web and we all started screaming like mad and running. Lol xD There were 2 students in front of us. They must be thinking we're mad. xD Anyway today dun have spider web liao :D Actually I dun want walk there one lorhs after school. In case stil have. But yingwen want me show her -.- Lucky not there. :D Must be last night's rain and wind uh, blew it away? or broken it. xD Now for the pictures :D Lol on the MRT on the way to causeway point. Gosh, there's light reflecting on my specs -.- LOL, the monkey's so cute :D KAWAII NE~ :D |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |