|
Friday, March 13, 2009
YO. :D I'm eating dinner now. Just came back from lot 1 :D I went there with nicolette. We walked around trying to find pressies for each other & faye. Oh and Nic cut her hair :D She take so long to cut o_____O More than 20 minutes. (according to her) After she cut her hair we went to the pasar malam. And omg, its so small -.-" After walking one around of the super small pasar malam, we went to this fashion & alano. Then Nic suddenly remembered that she had tuition and 6. Sigh. D: AND I FREAKIN HATE MY FORM TEACHER. She sucks. Today suppose to pass up the travel overseas plan form thingy. Then I thought if not going no need sign. I didn't read it marhs, my mother did. So I didn't bring. Some people also never bring larhs. Then she was like "I don't care, you better find a way to hand it up by today". And our class chairman had library meeting at 1pm. And school released at 12.30pm. I tried to chiong home but by the time i reach lrt(to go back to school) alr 1 so I don't care liao. Our form teacher DAMN unfair lorhs! Other classes the teacher never even scold them and say SCHOOL REOPEN THEN GIVE. WALAO LEH. STUPID SIA! Then we all MUST hand in by TODAY. UNFAIR LORHS. And a lot of people forge signature but I don't even have the form how to forge -.- I HATE MY FORM TEACHERRRR! SHE SUCKS. LIKE HELL. And today's friday the 13th. How unlucky. And chinese I also kana scolded. Sort of. We were like filing our stuff. Then teacher was like asking me whether I file finish. I said I haven't. Then she was like you see? I tell you guys to file just now then you never file. EH PLEASE LARHS! I WAS FILING OKAY. SO MANY WORKSHEETS, YOU THINK SO EASY ARHS? And angeline also never file finish lorhs! But she stopped filing larhs, cus she dunno must file the ting xie worksheet thing. Then cher was like asking how much time I need. Obviously I said 1 minute -.- Must say shortest time what. But I cannot even file properly lorhs! Teacher keep staring. VERY STRESS LEH. Then in the end she say leave it there she help me file -.- But later when she teaching how write compo(letter) I secretly file. Lol. Then later hand up alr and I found out I LEFT MY COMPO PAPER IN THE FILE. So I had to like raise my hand and asked teacher to take. WTH lorhs. And before that cher was checking my file and said she couldn't find my test paper. I was like WTF? I file inside alr okay! Then she was walking towards me then suddenly say she found it. IDIOT SIA. And this is not even a holiday. THERE'S LIKE TONS OF HOMEWORK TO DO. Stupid teachers, don't they understand the meaning of holiday? Ugh. Anyway gonna continue eating now. And later gonna watch zhong ji san guo on youtube :D Hope they will post by today. Cus its showing in taiwan at 10pm. BYE! |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |