|
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
HELLOS!! :D Hehe, long time didn't post. Got lots to post about today. Gonna post about me, faye and nic's birthday celebration on saturday and about our class trip to snow cityy :D Birthday Celebration Nicolette, Faye and I met up at 2pm at CCK mrt station on 28th march ~ Celebrating on day before nic's birthday. Lol. We were going jurong point and have high tea~ We all have no idea what high tea is. LOL xD When go there then found out. Its sort of like buffet liddat. So many nice foooood :D We ate and exchanged our pressies :D:D But I think our last year buffet nicer :X Anyways after eating we wanted to catch a movie but nothing to watch. We went to the cinema and walk here walk there trying to find something to watch. Then later end up never watch movie. xD Lousy cinema D: No DMC~! But I think even if have we won't be able to watch barhs. Stupid NC16 -.-" Since there's no show to watch we decided to shop aroundd. After looking at some shops we went to the arcade. At first we just wanted to play those catch the stuff toy kind of game. (suddenly forgot whats it called) Then later end up we played lots and lots of games :D Zomgg, I spent like $8+ And somemore we also got take neoprint. Broke liaos. Lol. We played games like DDR & basketball. We played b-ball to win the tickets xD Haha. Cus we wanted to exchange stuff. Play like siao lorhs. Arms and legs damn pain. We play arcade for damn long siaa. Then after we finally got out of the arcade we went to shop somemore. Lol. Faye bought a pair of earrings :D Then later we were at chameleon, fooling around with the hairbands. Haha xDD We put on the hairbands and took pictures. Nic looked so damn nice :D I look silly D: We were suppose to meet faye and my mother at 7:30pm. Going 7:30 liao so we just went to the toilet & the wallet shop. Then after that we went to meet our mothers :D We made our way to mrt. We were going back to lot 1 to eat. (don't ask me why cus I also dunno why -.-) Faye, Nicolette and I were exchanging bags. Hehe xD Just playing around. Our first stop at lot 1 was the library :D No one was hungry yet anyway. Uh I think after library we go eat. Faye didn't want to eat siaa o_____O She say she damn full. But me and nic hungry lorhs. Weird. xD Hmms, I think after eating we went home? Hehe, ps if I missed out anything. Turn 13 = turn old liao. Cannot remember. Hehe xD Snow City Our first excursion after so long D: faye & nic got excursion liao lorhs but we still haven't. We were going there for an ice cream making workshop + 1 hour snowplayy :D 1A also going snow city that day. The guy taught us how to make ice cream with liquid nitrogen and blahblah. We chose chocolate flavour for our ice cream xD After tasting it some people say they don't like it cus it tasted like coffee. I think the ice cream is nice leh xD And after eating our ice creams, everyone went to the toilet. Lol okay so not everyone. Yingyin turned into a guy and was there to peep at girls :O Haha xD Took lots of pictures at snow city. I'm gonna post them below but not going to post all cus too many & some not nice. Anyways, next is our 1 hour of snowplaaaaaay :D I wore my jacket + their jacket. Still very cold. Oh yeah and everyone wore friday top + jeans. Lay teng wore her PE + friday top + jacket + their jacket. Damn pro right? But she still cold. After sliding down the slope once she went out liao. I followed her cus nothing to do and I also felt quite cold. At first when I went in I was with weixin, ruth & roshini. Then suddenly I turn around and cannot find them -.- So I went to slide down the slope with lay teng and bridget. xD Saw jia yi, xinyi and others outside. Jiayi's hair and got lots of ice siaa. I went in with jia yi and xinyi. And we need to go down a slope then climb up to go slide down the slope(okay sounds confusing) When going down the slope damn slippery lorhs. First time I walked down. Then now I slide down leh -.-" So scary. Lol and we found that yingwen was behind us to we went to slide down together :D Later we were joined by ying yin, shi min, vernice and linyu. We tried to slide without joining hands. Fun siaa :D Lucky I never bang into anyone. Almost bang into shi min's legs once. xD And ice keep going into my jeans! Damn cold cans -.- After our 1 hour snow play over we went outside and bought hot chocolate/snacks. The things there damn ex lorhs. We were eating and waiting for our bus. Its like superrrrr late. 1A gone super long ago. We finally reached school at like 6pm+ -.-" Okay end of post :D Pictures below~ I didn't put them in order cus lazy arrange xD me & shimin :D me & linyu ~ :D:D me & ying yin :D Lol, a secretly-taken photo of weixin :P Jiayi on the bus xD |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |