Monday, June 1, 2009

HEYHEYHEYS:D
I'm finally here to blog about chalet+camp. xD
Haiz, sian sia today.
Must go maths supplementary then after that still got shooting.
But during our lunch break, xinyi, yingwen, angeline, shuqi, jingwei, jiayi, chingching, cheryl & me went to bpp.
Hahas.
We took bus there and walked back.
When walking back everyone damn high lorhs. :D
We were talking about camp so we were saying camp cheers.
And we were also like: major B rocks, and major A sucks and the major As will say major B suck & stuff. (we were broken into 2 groups at camp. group 1-8 is major A and 9-16 is major B)
yingwen, jiayi & angeline were in major A.
The rest is major B.
Hahaha.
Woo~ Major B rocks :D:D
Lol anyway, better get back to camp+chalet.

CAMP - day 1
Everyone arrived at jalan bahtera.
I'm in group 12, instructor is Ci Fang.
Our buddy group is group 11, instructor Joel.
Qianyi was in group 11.
We dumped our bags in our huts(I was in hut 4) and did ice-breaking and stuff. (I might leave out some stuff xD my memory sucks)
We also did rock climbing + high elements.
I didn't manage to do either of them D:
Not enough time.
Then we did low elements like the broken bridge and another one I dunno whats it called xD
The bridge damn shaky lorhs. -.-
Fell a lot of times and banged my leg.
Grr.
The other low element was like 2 ropes raised together side by side then one person stand on one rope and hold the other person and slowly walk to the other end. (okay I suck in explaining)
Oh and we also played kidnap at night.
One person from each group was "kidnapped" and we had to go rescue them.
Must do tasks and solve puzzles in order to get the key.
Then later our key something wrong, cannot unlock the chain.
Poor janice(she was the one who kana "kidnapped") xD
But when bring back to chief jeff someone help us open liao.
And there's seriously no time for bathing D:
So damn rush.
Its like you jump in and jump out from the shower.
Lol.
We received our camp booklets thingy during dinner.
After lights out everyone still talking sia.
And some of the boys were running around & kana caught by chief jeff.
Scold til damn loud lorhs.
Anyways thats all I can rmb for day 1 xD

CAMP -day 2
Weixin&qianyi woke me up at 5am++ -.-"
We "snuck" out of our huts to wash up.
Actually not suppose to wake up so early de.
Lol.
After that we did our camp booklets(need to pass up) -.-
Today we went kayakking.
I love kayakking siaa :D
Damn fun~!
Haha.
But the area there damn muddy -.-"
And when we joined hands to form one circle and walked into the sea(to test the buoyancy of the life jackets or whatever) our legs keep getting stuck in the sand(or whatever's down there) -.-
After kayakking we had our campfire prep.
We took a looooong time to decide a song.
Most people wanted sorrysorry(suju) but some dunwan -.-
But in the end, we chose sorrysorry anyways :D
Learn til 1st chorus then had to go for lunch.
After lunch, raining, so we decided to continue our campfire prep.
We decided to add in a skid for our performance cus the instructors say theres not enough time to learn the full dance. -.-"
Rain over liaos then we played flying fox :D:D
Superrrfun :D:D
Quite scary at first, when jumping down.
But its fun :D
Next, we climbed the low wall.
I seriously don't call that a low wall T_T
My legs very pain from climbing sia.
After that is campfire prep again? I think.
Whatever larhs xD
I love the campfire :D:D
Everyone damn high~
My parents didn't come(cus I asked them not to xD).
Major A and B were like competing with each other in shouting cheer.
Sometimes also very funny lorhs xD
I think my group messed up the performance :X
Our formation was messy and we were late xD
But whatever larhs :D
Who cares.
Lol.
And there was also a sexy catwalk.
Major A sent instructor hady.
And the major B was clapping and shouting "Joel" like crazy cus we wanted him to participate.
They each chose one camper and Mr suki+1 teacherthatidunno also participated.
DM so damn funny lorhs.
His catwalk is not sexy at all -.-
I think instructor joel was the 2nd last to catwalk?
At each turn when chief jeff want to call the next person to catwalk major B keep shouting "joel".
Haha.
Lol, 3 groups(including ours) did a skid that has chief jeff inside.
And everygroup that has someone acting as chief jeff has his famous lines "you all want to test my patience right?"
LOL.
And our group's narrator read "chief jeff" as "chef jeff" -.-
Wth sia.
Overall, I love the campfireeee~! :D
And after the campfire we were still hanging around there and a girl pulled down a guy's(from my group) pants.
Me and qianyi were like "OMG".
And later we saw DM scolding the girl.
After campfire we had to carry up the benches that the parents sat on and then we had supper.
After supper our instructors debriefed us.
Debrief til so long lorhs -.-"
And our instructor never say anything de.
All is instructor joel say one.
And he kept us til 11pm(lightsout time) -.-
Wth larhs.
Everyone went back to their huts and we were like searching for our toothbrushes.
Took everyone very long to sleep(AGAIN) cus it was dman hot(AGAIN) in the hut.
Me and weixin were the last 2 people to sleep. -.-
I want to sleep then she keep talking to me -.-
End of day 2~ (:
Lalala~

CAMP - day 3
Nothing much to say here.
Group 11&12 had kitchen duty today so we get to eat first.
Lucky siaa xD
Cus the rice ran out later.
I think our group give out too much rice liao :X
After that was area cleaning.
We had to clean the dining hall(luckily).
Belinda's group had to clean the toilet.(omg)
After that was the debrief+prize giving.
Everyone couldn't believe that amirah won the prize for "Best Camper".
We were all boo-ing and jeering.
LOL.
I think the instrutors or whoever who chose the winners must be crazy :X
Then after that we went back to school on the bus and the girls from our group tried to pull down that guy's pants again.
Lol lol lol xD
They were just joking around of course.
After that we were finally back homee ~
Wee.
My beautiful, lovely, comfy bedddd~! xD
The hut's floor was so hard D:
But I miss camp T_T

---

CHALET - day 1
My uncle drove us to the market to pick up our currychicken(drools) and then we went to fetch faye.
At the chalet, we unpacked and lazed around.
Lol.
Nothing much to do.
Faye and I wanted to go cycling but our mums don't allow -.-
So we were just taking photos, and listening to music and stuff.
And faye taught me a magic trick :D
Lol.
Near the evening, everyone else arrived.
Started BBQ-ing and eating.
Oh and me & faye played a super damn small monopoly set(pictures below)
Can go blind one T_T
Around 12am+ we went bowling.
Faye alr went to sleep.
Omg, my bowling skills suck -.-
First game I think I only got 17?
Second one 20++.
Lol xDD
And my hand pain alr sia -.-
We ended at 1am+ and went back.
Nothing to do so I went to sleep.(all my cousins playing mahjong T_T)

CHALET - day 2
Woke up, ate breakfast.
Yanpeng was playing counterstrike on her laptop.
She thought have free internet so she brought it but end up must pay de.
Hahas.
I think after that we went to play pool?
Lol, wanying was still sleeping at that time :P
Gahh, I can't remember what we did after that -.-
I think we slacked around before me & faye went cycling.
We BBQ-ed again for dinner.
Yanpeng, Jun en went for work alr by that time and wanying also left(foridunnowhatreason.lol)
At around 9pm, me and faye went bowling.
This time I did betterrr :D
I got a 62.
Woo~
After that we went back and.. er lazed around? xD
I think faye went to sleep alr by the time everyone came back.
We went out for bowling and pool again.
But in the end we decided not to bowl.
Just play pool.
Lol.
After that went back and sleep?

CHALET - day 3
Nothing to say here.
Woke up, ate, and checked out.
THE END :D

--

Pictures of chalet below. (omgdamnlongpost)


Faye eating an apple. LOL.


We saw this plastic bag floating around in the sea while cycling.(zomgpollutionnnn)



Lol, me on the bicycle.


Faye on the bicycle.


Wanying sleeping :P
A piece from the supersmall monopoly set.

See? Its damn small. -.-

The size of the money is like..

Zomg, so small.

Hehe, took this from the window.

The monopoly board.

Monopoly money+houses.

Lol, me & faye were feeling bored.

This was faye's reaction when I told her I liked leech(the gazette). Just not that screaming part in front. LOL. (lazy to rotate the picture)
Me and faye feeling bored again.

Took a picture of faye jumping and edited it abit. :D

BBQ-ed food. -drools-
BBQ-ing

BBQ-ing 2

The foooodddd :D

BBQ-ing 3

Faye's mum.

Me&faye

Me&my mum


faye&her mum
faye&me

our mums :D
fayeeee:D
TV comercial :D Who want buy the tv? Lol xD
FAYEEEE:D

Lol.
End of pics :D
Sorry they're not in order.
I lazy arrange.
Hehe.
Thats all for my veryveryvery long post xD
BYE:D


















L Y N N♥

oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;]
SVPS WSSS; 1C 2C
Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout






$$$
SEE: SS501, SUPERJUNIOR, BEAST, 2PM, JAY PARK, U-KISS SHINEE, FT ISLAND, CN BLUE, ZE:A, D-NA
2PM - Don't Stop Can't Stop Album
Jay Park Album
SS501 Rebirth Album Limited Edition
U R Man Album
U R MAN dvd special
SS501 signature keychain
SS501:
handphone strap
bracelet
necklace
poster
notebook
lightstick
calender
SS501 collection album
U-Kiss Only One album
U-Kiss Break Time album
BEAST - Mastermind album
BEAST - Shock of the New Era album
2pm - 1:59PM album
You're beautiful DVD
You're beautiful OST
Audio Technica Headphones
Korean Phrasebook/Dictionary
Japanese Phrasebook/Dictionary
Grow taller
Learn Japanese/Korean
New handphone strap
The Power Of Five Book #4 - Necropolis
TrinityBlood #1 & #2
Vampire Knight #10, #11
New slippers
New shirt
New wallet
New earrings
Cut fringe










the sites.
tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying.
weixin. xinyi.
yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10





February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer : Chili.
x o x o