Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HEYS:D
Haiz my blogger was crazy again.
The box thingy to type gone again -.-
And now its back o.o

Anyways went to orchard&bugis last sat(25/07) with fayeeeeee :D:D:D
First stop - HMV ~
Was looking for SS501 CDs but don't have D:
Have alice nine one siaa.
But faye didn't buy.
She bought a magazine(SHOXX) instead.
It features the gazette, alice nine and the usual.
Thn we walked around and faye bought a wallet for herself.
Next we went to kinokuniya and faye bought another magazine(neo genesis).
Richrich T_T
Saw a lot of nicenice manga there.
But mostly very ex -.-
I think they're imported or something?
Idk.
Some is the normal price, like $8.50 but those find in popular or comics connection have liao.
Anyways after that we headed to bugis street to walk around.
Walk til leg pain liao T_T
Then wanted to eat mcdonalds but no seat so we went to the library first.
The young people's fiction de books so hard to find -.-
Walk here walk there then end up is at the very end.
I chose 4 books and we sat down and looked at her magazines.
Faye started fangirling when she saw shou's picture :P
Oh and after that we used the library computers~
Showed faye the SS501 sexy dance and more funny videos :P
Also checked out alice nine's new single, Hana :D
Quite nice siaa.
And shou's voice didn't sound that low in the song o.o
Nxtnxt, we went to eat mcdonalds :D
Luckily we found a seat.
Somemore during dinner time.
We went to kinokuniya (this time at bugis) cus I wanted to see if got any korean magazines.
Apparently, they don't sell them in sg -.-
I think.
But we saw a cutecute book called The Gift of Nothing.
The graphics and story was really cute but its like damnnnn ex!

Went back after that.
We looked at faye's magazine again on the mrt.
Suprisingly, we managed to find a seat :D
Anyways we were looking at the gazette's picture and faye was commenting on how nice uruha's pants were and I was like "then the rest leh? pants-less arhs?"
Cus the rest were wearing black pants and the background was really dark so it looked like they were leg-less or something but somehow I said pants-less o.o
Then I saw ruki's shoes and started laughing like mad xD
So funny sia, its like no pants but still got shoe.
I pointed that out to faye and she started laughing like crazy too.
We kept laughing and laughing and when I thought I was going to stop I ended up laughing again -.-
So to try to stop laughing, I was staring at the advertisement in the mrt, trying to distract myself.
Then suddenly I read what's on the adertisement(cus i didn't really read what was on it at first) and it was advertising condoms!
I was like WTH? o.o
Somemore they say what its super smooth and blahblahblah.
Eew. -.-
Anyways we kept laughing after that and when we changed train at jurong there was puah chu kang's pic on the mrt window and I was like he's pants-less too.
Cus the windows darkdark one.
xD
When we reach CCK, faye went back while I went to meet my mother at lot 1.
THEEND.(lol) xD





L Y N N♥

oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;]
SVPS WSSS; 1C 2C
Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout






$$$
SEE: SS501, SUPERJUNIOR, BEAST, 2PM, JAY PARK, U-KISS SHINEE, FT ISLAND, CN BLUE, ZE:A, D-NA
2PM - Don't Stop Can't Stop Album
Jay Park Album
SS501 Rebirth Album Limited Edition
U R Man Album
U R MAN dvd special
SS501 signature keychain
SS501:
handphone strap
bracelet
necklace
poster
notebook
lightstick
calender
SS501 collection album
U-Kiss Only One album
U-Kiss Break Time album
BEAST - Mastermind album
BEAST - Shock of the New Era album
2pm - 1:59PM album
You're beautiful DVD
You're beautiful OST
Audio Technica Headphones
Korean Phrasebook/Dictionary
Japanese Phrasebook/Dictionary
Grow taller
Learn Japanese/Korean
New handphone strap
The Power Of Five Book #4 - Necropolis
TrinityBlood #1 & #2
Vampire Knight #10, #11
New slippers
New shirt
New wallet
New earrings
Cut fringe










the sites.
tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying.
weixin. xinyi.
yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10





February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer : Chili.
x o x o