Monday, July 6, 2009

Yo.
Wth, there's something wrong with my blogger.
Can't upload images.
So, I'll post the images another day.
Anyways saturday was our springcarnival~:D
Faye, nic and wanying came and our first stop was the haunted house.
Not really scary except for some guy lying on the floor -.-
I didn't know he was there.
I think I stepped on him :X
And he was like grabbing our legs.
Lol.
And got one "ghost" kana trap in between angeline and me cus we must hold hands.
And got one "ghost" banged into me -.-
And (wow so many ands) when we were too noisy a guy said "shh! the dead is angry".
LOL.
Next we went to the shooting range.
4 shots for $5 -.-
Damn ex.
After that we sat outside the range talking.
Everyone went back at around 1+?
After that must do duty liao.
Damn siann.
Zzz.
And I didn't mark attendance.
Die -.-
Ohwells, who cares.
Lots of ppl saw me there anyway so they can't say I didn't go.
~~~
Went to causeway point with shimin yesterday to buy yingwen's bdae pressie :D
We met at cck lrt at 11am.
So early siaa T_T
Never went shopping so early before.
I usually go in the evening.
Anyways our first stop was comics connections.
Ended up spending around $10 there but not on present xD
Thn we went to action city but couldn't find anything there so we went to mini toons.
Found her pressie and bought it :D
Shimin also bought something.
First time we shop for present so fast sia.
Then we went to a CD shop to look around & after that is mini-bits.
There the things so shiny sia o___O
Nxt we went to gift-a-name.
Shimin bought a bag/luggage tag there.
Very cute!
But ex.
Maybe I'll buy one next time?
Nextnext~
We went to more than words.
Didn't buy anything there.
We also went popular to see the CDs and magazines.
Then we went for lunchh~
Had chicken rice :D
Very nice.
Then we went to arcade and played DDR and basketball.
After that leg tired liao so we went to find a sit and took photos.
Haha.
We keep taking and deleting.
And we tried to take serious photos but ended up laughing.
I wonder how all those celebs took serious photos o.o
We also attached our new keychain to our phones and then went back to arcade again.(LOL)
DDR-ed and after that we shopped somemore.
Had a cheese waffle before we went home.
Shimin had a chocolate waffle.
And she didn't go home, she went to her grandma's house.
We left causeway point at around 4+.
Hahas.
Veryfunsia:D
Iwannagoagain~!

Anyways, since my stupid blogger is crazy, I shall post the pictures next time.
Rawr.
I wanted to post this yesterday too but I was waiting to see whether can upload pics today -.-
Anyways seeya





L Y N N♥

oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;]
SVPS WSSS; 1C 2C
Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout






$$$
SEE: SS501, SUPERJUNIOR, BEAST, 2PM, JAY PARK, U-KISS SHINEE, FT ISLAND, CN BLUE, ZE:A, D-NA
2PM - Don't Stop Can't Stop Album
Jay Park Album
SS501 Rebirth Album Limited Edition
U R Man Album
U R MAN dvd special
SS501 signature keychain
SS501:
handphone strap
bracelet
necklace
poster
notebook
lightstick
calender
SS501 collection album
U-Kiss Only One album
U-Kiss Break Time album
BEAST - Mastermind album
BEAST - Shock of the New Era album
2pm - 1:59PM album
You're beautiful DVD
You're beautiful OST
Audio Technica Headphones
Korean Phrasebook/Dictionary
Japanese Phrasebook/Dictionary
Grow taller
Learn Japanese/Korean
New handphone strap
The Power Of Five Book #4 - Necropolis
TrinityBlood #1 & #2
Vampire Knight #10, #11
New slippers
New shirt
New wallet
New earrings
Cut fringe










the sites.
tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying.
weixin. xinyi.
yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10





February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer : Chili.
x o x o