|
Friday, July 24, 2009
YO:D Zzz. Today leg muscle cramp. Stomach also -.-" And back also pain cus yesterday I keep stretching over towards my laptop to talk to shimin xD I lazy push the chair xD Turning old liao D: Everywhere pain. Gah. I don't even know why my stomach also muscle cramp -.- I didn't do any sit ups or whatever. A lot of people also kana muscle cramp. Lols. Shimin, angeline, beiying, yingyin, yingwen & layteng have. Rawrr why xinyi dun have?! D: I think me and shimin got the worse one xD We were like "ow.ow.ow" when we climb down the stairs. I think we jump too much liao xD Yesterday we taking standing broadjump then me and shimin keep jumpjumpjump to practice&play xD Sian. My muscle cramp better get well before tmr D: Today in school so pain lorhs. Its like: Stand up, greet cher, sit down, stand up, thank cher, sit down. Then we sit down alr, another cher came in! -.- Wtf sia. Then stand up again to greet cher. And the same thing happened for the whole day. So pain sia. And I want stretch my leg out also painnn D: And wtf, our history chers scolded ms chen for eating into their lesson time?! WTH larhs. They also eat into other chers de lesson time lorhs. They hear the bell and will be like nvm, and make us continue chiong-copy, making us not understand a thing. That time I think they extend like half an hour or something. Cus next period CD. Wtf lorhs. They can extend other people overshot their time a bit only, not even more than 10 mins, then kana scolded?! Walao lehs. Freaking teachers. Zzz. Sian, all my teachers suck. 2 stupid unreasonable old men & 1 bias, **** teacher. I think the only nice chers is my maths cher -.-" Science cher also okay. Geog also okok. The rest suck. Haiz. Okay enough complaining xD Went to layteng's house today with xinyi, yingwen & angeline to do homework. Managed to completed my literature poem :D Woots. And layteng has a dogg~! Its so cute. :D And after we complete homework, we went downstairs to play badminton. (mypoorlegsT_T) And after that angeline keep chasing me with the badminton racket(wtf,mylegsagainT_T) And there's so many curbs/steps and stuff. D: The world is out to toture me T_T So painnnn. I have a feeling that my muscle cramp will be worse tmr, not better. Haiz. Okay shall go youtubing now~ Was typing this while waiting for a vid to load. Hehe. BYE. |
L Y N N♥ oh-one-oh-four-nine-six ;] Ykpop; ss501 2pm u-kiss dbsk ft island beast f(x) snsd the sites. tumblr. anyu. angeline. beiying. belinda. bridget. chingching. charmaine. chelsea. dahlya. eleanor. faye. grace. haikal jr. hui en. jean. jieming. kendra. linyu. lynn. nicolette. qianyi. regina. rhiannon. shimin. shuqi. sirui. vernice. wanying. weixin. xinyi. yingwen. yingyin. yunyrn. yingsuan. zixin. 6.4'08 2C'10 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 Designer : Chili. x o x o |